Thursday, July 16, 2009

day one of the quest

well today was pretty crapy im not ganna lie it sucked realy bad my morning was great cuz i found this site then my after noon went to hell now my evening is getting prety good my mom come home and told me i was going to military school i realy diddent believe that jive she was spiting my brother and i are finaly cool he has calmed down and i have calmed down so you know where okay now its one of thoses things where your like is this realy ganna work i havent got to play digimon or pokemon and i lost about $180 from my ps3 funds but what ever iv seen more money in my life time so wat ever you know how there is atleast one kid in your family that no one likes well i learnd that is me in my family so im going to get a job and get my own money so i wont have to ask my mom for crap any more so i have my money and no one eleses cash well you get the picture lol the first thing imgoing to buy is a ps3 cuz iv been waiting for 4 months to get one but no one ever helped me like they said they would my big brothers child is a pain in the @$$ she is anoying but i love her to death and i cant help but to smile when ever i see her im not realy goood at blogging but atleast im trying to do better to love and be a good uncle well that was my day prety much day ill make a nother blog for tommorw so later days

1 comment:

  1. "my mom come home and told me i was going to military school" I think we have all been there josh >.>

    ReplyDelete